Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year everyone!!

     I feel like it's been months since I have posted. I feel as if my fans (all 3 of you) have been sitting on the edge of your chairs waiting to see what's happening in my life, like when your favorite show is in the off season. So here I am, sacrificing my cleaning time, to give you, my loyal fans, an update. Choosing you over scrubbing my toilets, don't you feel appreciated? Really though, alot has happened and I do have pics to share. The tail end of the holiday season seemed more hectic than the holidays themselves! We went to Grandma and Grandpa's (My mom and step dad's)  house for new year' eve. Not quite the party I like, but it was nice not  to have a hangover on new year's day. Here are some pics:

Figuring out the Santa bubble maker:




Our dinner:




New Year's day  (notice how bright eyed & non hung over I look?) :







My princess:




Our trip to the beach:







Afros are in again right? :





     So that was the end of our holiday. No matter how excited I am for the holiday season, I  sure am happy to put it behind me by the time it's over. By the time it rolls around next year I will be excited all over again. It's a new year, back to school, and back to life as we know it. Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I actually have been checking in cos the last post I was all about ;)
    So, lots of things - 1: LOVE the suit on HM, too TOO cute.
    2: SPF hair is adorable, I was eyeing her hair & thinking of all the cute girls things you caould do with it when I read the afro comment (lol), and 3: Every 'single' friend I know had SOME SORT of drama when they woke up New Years Day (after too much partying New Years Night), and all I could think was "OMGosh, & I thought playing RISK all night w/the fam was going to be tantrums and drama" I'd do it again in a heartbeat over all that junk :D
    Family parties RULE! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails