Saturday, January 23, 2010

Poop on demand

     Tonight we had an excellent dinner. Chicken breasts with artichoke. I am doing low carb (still on it, just forget to tweet my every meal) so the artichoke was a real treat. Dipped in 100% real lemon butter-YUMMY!!! The meal was great, found out HM loves (and can eat) artichoke, and he even sat long enough that I could eat without him climbing on the table trying to throw my plate at SPF.  (We recently gave up the high chair.) Everything was a smashing success until HM left the table and proceeded to take a big dump- IN HIS UNDERWEAR!! ARGH, I HATE this, do I toss or do I wash and bleach? SO SICK of having to make these decisions!

    Let me backtrack a bit here. We are in the process of potty training. He is 100% on pee pee, but not so much on poop. He waits till he is in a pull up for sleeping times, or goes in his pants, every once in awhile  he makes it to the potty. He is a curious sort when it comes to poop. He has a type of chronic constipation that causes chronic diarrhea-I know, weird. So he takes daily stool softeners (Miralax) with monthly "clean outs".  "Clean outs"  consist of double doses of Miralax as well as a laxative for a three day period. Can you imagine a toddler on a laxative? No, it's not pretty!

     So even on this regimen, the boy refuses to poop if I am not around. He won't poop at day care, won't poop during weekend stays at Grandma's, he saves it all for me. That's what got him in this dam mess in the first place. Then to top it all off, he poops on demand. Not on my demand of course. I mean that strictly in a cable television sort of way, on his demand. You know, like Sprout or Nick Jr. on demand. Every night without fail he poops over and over again as a way to get out of bed. Me and SPF have dubbed it "poop on demand". He will go all day with out a pull up,  then go through 8 (yes really 8!) at bedtime. SPF will hear him in there forcing it out. It's crazy!

     So this brings me full circle. Wouldn't you think a boy with this much bowel control would be a cinch to potty train? Yeah right!  He pooped so much tonight, I thought for sure he would be empty. Yet still, he had enough for our nightly episode of "Poop on Demand" brought to you by none other than HM! It's driving me nuts.

     Wait a minute, did I really just make an entire post about my toddler's poop? I guess I did. Oh well, all you mom's out there have, or are, going through the same shit as me-pun intended.










2 comments:

  1. If I was your sons doctor I would ask his mom to step out of the room for a little bit so I can talk to your son privately then when she gets out of the room I will ask your to take off all his clothes except for his undies then he does then I ask your son to come and lay down on the exam table and then he asked me to help him get onto the exam table so I said yes then I picked up your son up and while I had your son in my arms I pulled his undies down and quickly felt his penis head and boy was your sons penis head gooey and slippery then I sat your son down on the exam table and then I said to your son I need to look under your undies so your son said ok then I said please lay down so your son does and I pull his underwear down and I gently started stroking your sons chubby penis off and licked him on his penis head and then I jerked his chubby penis off quickly and then I started sucking on his penis and your son was moaning then he suddenly exploded all his cum into my mouth and I swallowed it then I said that’s it good boy then I licked his penis head clean then I said your penis head was so yummy little one then I tongue fucked his urethra then he asked me why did you suck on my penis? Then I said shut up and roll over then I covered your sons mouth then I saw how scared your son was then I said I love scared little virgin boys and I really love your fat chubby boy bum and you are about to get the shit fucked out of you I covered his mouth and then I pulled my penis out and then I forced my penis into your sons chubby bum and moved my hips up and down then I spurted my cum into your sons fat chubby bum then I pulled out then I rolled him over and started sucking on his penis and then your son was trying to pull his penis out from my mouth but it was too late because I was enjoying his cum he exploded into my mouth and I was swallowing it up then I said your cum is even sweeter then I have expected it to be and that is awesome and your chubby little boy bum was super tight and cute and chubby then your son said I don’t want anyone to know that you have raped me ok then I said ok then I said then you don’t tell anyone about who raped you ok then I pulled his penis skin down but your son said please don’t pull my penis skin down that is going to hurt me a lot then I said be quite then I started pulling his penis skin down and your son had tears in his eyes so then I gently laid him down and then I covered his mouth and started sucking on his penis then I forcefully pulled his penis skin down and licked his penis head off swallowing all his precum then he started crying and I said oh baby that’s one cute boy penis then I fucked your sons chubby boy bum I wished I was there so I could get your son naked and fuck his bum and suck on his cute little boy penis and rape his fat chubby bum and force his little boy legs apart while he is on the couch and I suck on his chubby boy penis and suck on his chubby boy bum then finger fuck his chubby boy bum and cover his mouth and sit him down on my lap and force my cock in his tight fat bum then lick his sweet boy bum hole then leave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmmmmmm yes fuckhis tight little pussygood, use his mouthpussy too, boy or girl they should suck from day1

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails