Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday being lazy

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

     I would never just sit around on a Sunday being lazy, like my cat, oh no - not me!




       Who would let the laundry pile up in the kitchen (stupid place for the washer & dryer anyway!) over the weekend? Not me, I would never.




     Buying files and file folders with the intention of finally taking care of all that paperwork, but never actually getting to it, who does that? Surely, not me!!!




     Well that is what I have been not doing this weekend. Oh well, tackle it Tuesday is coming right up....

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmm I will gladly take your daughters dirty knickers mum, sniff and lick where her hairless c--t was

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i cumin my daughters most days and 2 nieces

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails