Monday, December 28, 2009

To be (on time out) or not to be....

     Just a little photo documentary today...

     The kids playing nicely and contently together with new Christmas toys:




      Uh oh, Sissy gets possessed:




     HM fights off demon possession of his toys with the ever popular toddler repeating of "MINE!" "MINE!" "MINE!" :





     Throwing toys at, and kicking SPF lands him in the naughty chair for a 2 minute time out:



     After many attempts, he makes a successful escape:







     Back for a full 2 minute time out, and we begin the discussion. I love you, I put you on time out because...., now go apologise to your sissy, yada yada yada. He gave me this look:




     When I told him he was off time out and insisting he apologise to SPF, he did this:







PUT HIMSELF BACK ON TIME OUT!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL @ put himself BACK into time out, that's absolutely classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if someone put me in time out I would be happy to stay there. Can I have timeout with a pillow and blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your kids are so cute. Your son reminds me of mine! They look very similar! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails