Monday, December 28, 2009

To be (on time out) or not to be....

     Just a little photo documentary today...

     The kids playing nicely and contently together with new Christmas toys:




      Uh oh, Sissy gets possessed:




     HM fights off demon possession of his toys with the ever popular toddler repeating of "MINE!" "MINE!" "MINE!" :





     Throwing toys at, and kicking SPF lands him in the naughty chair for a 2 minute time out:



     After many attempts, he makes a successful escape:







     Back for a full 2 minute time out, and we begin the discussion. I love you, I put you on time out because...., now go apologise to your sissy, yada yada yada. He gave me this look:




     When I told him he was off time out and insisting he apologise to SPF, he did this:







PUT HIMSELF BACK ON TIME OUT!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL @ put himself BACK into time out, that's absolutely classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if someone put me in time out I would be happy to stay there. Can I have timeout with a pillow and blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your kids are so cute. Your son reminds me of mine! They look very similar! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sons fat a$$ I would so rip his fuckin sweat pants down and his undies then I will sniff him in his butt then lick his sweet and gooey butt hole and jammed my erected cock up your sons sexy bum then I will not pull out until I shoot my load up your sons bum then I will flip him over and suck on his chubby penis and lick his sweet oozing precum off his penis head then I keep his undies and I sit on the chair and sit him on my lap with my cock up his bum and I bounce him up and down. You have one sexy boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feel that tight littlepussy clamp down on your throbbing, hardcock and milk yourcum out, watch it drip from hispussy

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails