Sunday, December 27, 2009

Much better day

     Much better day today. I, of course, did not know how much better it was until an hour ago or so. HM was throwing his usual fits, all worse than normal due to his extreme tiredness. He awoke today about 9 am, (7 hours sleep) and only napped for 20 minutes. I thought I was gonna die! House is a mess, Christmas evidence everywhere, and that dang toddler won't give me a break! Then miraculously he fell asleep in my arms, in mid fit, at 6:15 tonight! Yes today is a good day! Now if only I can get myself up at the crack of dawn our schedules will be saved.



     I missed the whole opportunity to post pictures of our Christmas. So here are some cute ones.



  
     You can probably see why I put up with so much out of HM, he is just so darn cute!!!



3 comments:

  1. I'm loving that shot of HM in his suit - to DIE for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to fuck your son while he lays on the couch in his sexy undies. I would sit next to your son and play with his chubby boy bum and sit him up and force my hand down the front of his undies and play with his chubby and gooey little boy penis then he asks me why are you touching my gooey little boy penis head? I said nothing then I pulled the front of his undies down and sucked on your sons beautiful and chubby boy penis licking his juice from his penis head off. I then flipped your sexy boy over touching his sexy boy body then I took my erected penis out of my pants and jammed it up inside your sons chubby boy bum and fondled him off. I said you are a good little boy then I sucked him off and he said he can’t hold his toddler juice anymore so he exploded his sexy boy juice inside my mouth and my hand then I swallowed his beautiful boy juice then I licked my hand from his juice as well then I said thank you for the sweet treat little one then I jiggled him and saw his chubby boy bum jiggle and chubby boy penis jiggle then I kissed him on his chubby boy bum cheeks and chubby boy penis head and quickly sucked on his chubby boy balls then I ripped his undies down and kept them. Then I jerked your boy off until he came into my hand and I really want to play doctor with your sexy boy. Just jiggle him and suck on his chubby boy bum and chubby penis. I want to have sex and then rape your son

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, i love the feel of a toddlerscock in my hand and in my mouth too, nice to put his warm, soft hand around yourcock, your over it then use his hand to jerkoff, once you cumon his hand put it to his mouth and feed him

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails