Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving light



    So what makes a successful blog? I started this blog under advice from my dad. It sounded like a good idea. I'm the type of person that always has something to say, much annoyance to those around me I have been told! I'm usually funny, and a good creative writer. But something's not clicking here. Are my witty jokes and sarcasm not translating in this forum? Maybe I'm not putting enough of that in here...are my writing skills rusty? Maybe it's writer's block, or as simple as not enough time to write. Whatever it is, I am very dedicated to this blog and spend alot of time thinking about it.

     The holidays are upon us, and in the midst of it all I will continue to attempt to place my  thoughts  here. (Couldn't I just sprinkle my laptop with some kind of magic fairy dust and walla....perfectly written blog?) Today I am cooking thanksgiving dinner light. Just the turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and a veggie. My dad has agreed to come once a week or so to sit with HM so SPF and I can go do something that we can't normally do with a toddler in tow. My dad chose to skip thanksgiving this year, so I thought I would surprise him with a turkey dinner. I think he will  love it! Who doesn't like a turkey dinner? Of course it's much better with stuffing, sweet potatoes, rolls, and all the trimmings, but this is the scaled down version. (And gluten free) So I'm off to run errands and cook this bird.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to mouth fuck your son. Bet he sucks really good bet I can get my whole cock in that sexy little boy mouth of his and cum in his mouth. Your son is a fuckin slut but so sexy, if he was sucking me off he probably would me cum in 2 minutes because of how sexy your son is and how tight that mouth is going to be around my cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once you cumin his mouth just think how tight his pussywill be kiddysex is hot

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails