Friday, March 12, 2010

Pure Joy

     It has come to my attention (thank you guilty overburdened self) that since I changed my header to include all those lovely pics, I have been neglecting to post pics in my posts. Since I have vowed to keep up on my blog while working and all, I need to do it right. No more slacking, no more, "I don't need pics, they all know how cute my kids are" thinking. So here are some recent snapshots of what I believe to be the world's best models. (I'm not sounding too conceited am I?)


This expression is straight from Grandpa (my dad), or at least I think so.


Pure Joy


Just as Cute as can be.


"Hey soul sista..."


Rock on girlfriend, mommy loves you. (Even if your room is a mess.)


4 comments:

  1. Cute pics of cute kiddos! They are beautiful, and no you don't sound conceited...go ahead and brag! Hope that work is going well. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww....! SWEET! SWEET! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I would like to pass an award to you. Kindly collect it from my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody's gotta put some lovin on the kiddos :)
    -We all do it, so brag away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails